Houston, TX 77006
“HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING AN ARMOR FOR MY CLIENTS.”
Cynthia Huerta defended insurance companies and trucking companies for over a decade. In 2012, she followed her conscious and began fighting for injured people. Cynthia has taken her experience and knowledge of insurance companies’ practices and defense lawyers’ strategies to help her clients achieve victory and full compensation.
“My job is to make a meaningful difference in the lives of my clients by tirelessly working to prove their case in a court of law.”
Cynthia Huerta aggressively protects her clients’ interests and provides first-class legal representation on every case she handles. It is important to her to treat every client with respect, actively listen and always keep them informed.
Cynthia has successfully litigated 18 wheeler accidents, FELA accidents, Jones Act, wrongful death cases, car accidents, DRAM shop and premises liability cases. She has tried cases to jury verdict and negotiated excellent settlements for her clients.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Trucking Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Railroad Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Jones Act
- Products Liability Law
- Bad Faith
- Insurance Malpractice
- Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act (DTPA)
- Maintenance and Cure
- General Maritime Law
- FELA Claims – Plaintiff
- State Bar of Texas – 2001
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas 2002
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2000
- University of Houston, B.A., cum laude, 1996
Honors and Awards
- 2007 – 2014 Voted Texas “Rising Star” as Top Young Attorney by the Institute of Law and Politics and Texas Monthly Magazine. Only 2.5% of up-and-coming Texas lawyers are identified as Rising Stars.
- 2013 Voted Houston’s Top Lawyers
- 2014 Latino American Who’s Who