Houston Work Accident Lawyer
If a member of your family has been seriously injured or killed as a result of negligence at the workplace, it is extremely important that you get legal advice from an experienced work injury lawyer. The insurance company of the responsible party will do their best to downplay your case and limit your workers’ compensation settlement.
At Schechter, McElwee, Shaffer & Harris, we will not allow companies to quiet your voice. We can explain your rights and determine what the best legal recourse is for your injuries under the Federal Employees’ Compensation Act.
Common Workplace Injuries
Workplace injuries vary considerably depending on the industry in which you work, and can range from carpal tunnel syndrome to lung disease and everything in between. Common types of workplace injuries include:
- Repetitive motion injuries—from performing the same motion day after day, such as typing or working on an assembly line
- Vehicle accidents—common with truck drivers and delivery personnel
- Slips and falls
- Being struck by an object—common on construction sites or in warehouses
- Falling from heights—common among construction workers
- Overexertion injuries—related to pulling, pushing, lifting, grasping, carrying, throwing, etc.
Our Experienced Workers’ Comp Lawyer in Houston Can Help
If you or someone you know has been injured at work or killed on the job, you need a law firm that will fight for justice on your behalf. The expert workers’ compensation attorneys at Schechter, McElwee, Shaffer & Harris know how to win cases against small and large companies alike—you deserve to have lawyers just as experienced and aggressive as theirs. We are dedicated to your cause and can help you fight and win your case. Consultations are free and confidential. Click to Call 713-364-0723 to schedule an appointment today.