Attorney’s Arthur Schechter, Matthew Shaffer and Jonathan Harris have again been recognized for their outstanding achievements in the areas of personal injury and maritime law.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of lawyers across the United States who’ve obtained a high-degree of peer recognition and achievement . Each year this notable list is composed of attorneys from all firm sizes and over 70 practice areas based on a 12 criteria evaluation:
- Representative Clients
- Special licenses/certifications
- Position within the law firm
- Bar and/or professional activity
- Pro bono and community service
- Scholarly lectures/writings
- Education/employment background
- Other outstanding achievements
The final published list (available in print and online) represents the top 5% of lawyers in each state. The prime objective of Super Lawyers List is to create a credible and comprehensive resource for attorneys and consumers seeking legal counsel.