Schechter, McElwee, Shaffer & Harris Offering a Student the Chance to Receive a $1000 Scholarship
- The personal injury attorneys at Schechter, McElwee, Shaffer & Harris are offering enrolled college students the chance to receive a $1,000 scholarship that will go towards furthering their education. This scholarship will be awarded in the Spring of 2020. The applicant must write a 500+ word essay on the below topic.
- Write an argumentation about whether a specific policy (of your choosing) in the personal injury system is unjust and requires reform, or is just and should stay the same.
How To Apply
- All applicants must be enrolled at an accredited university or community college.
- Please provide your personal information and upload your essay
- Application Deadline: May 1st, 2020
- Awards will be announced: May 15, 2020