Schechter, Shaffer & Harris Offering a Student the Chance to Receive a $1000 Scholarship
- The personal injury attorneys at Schechter, Shaffer & Harris, L.L.P. are offering enrolled college students the chance to receive a $1,000 scholarship that will go towards furthering their education. This scholarship will be awarded in the Fall of 2021. The applicant must write a 500+ word essay on the below topic.
- Write an argumentation about whether a specific policy (of your choosing) in the personal injury system is unjust and requires reform, or is just and should stay the same.
How To Apply
- All applicants must be enrolled at an accredited university or community college.
- Please provide your personal information and upload your essay
- Application Deadline: Nov 1, 2021
- Awards will be announced: Nov 15, 2021