Make an Educated Decision,
Call Our Experienced Attorneys 24/7
Tap to Call 713-364-0723

Helpful Links

Injured on the Job: Worker’s Compensation Versus Personal Injury

When someone suffers an injury on the job, they generally have two recourses: a worker’s compensation claim or a personal injury lawsuit. In rare cases the injured party can pursue both simultaneously. In most cases they must choose one or the other.

Injured on an Oil Rig? You May Be Covered by the Jones Act

Oil drilling is a dangerous business. With a fatality rate that exceeds other industries by more than seven times, worker safety has long been a major Injured on an Oil Rig concern for the gas and oil industry.